Jun 20, 2008

Grandma Tips !!!!

What is hitting you now when you see the post title?? When I was a kid I got hurt... My Grandma asked me to wash it with 'Salt' water.. I was like ..Are u crazy Grandma??? But that's a fact... Actually salt cleans the wound very well. * It burns though... No wonder why its said "No pain No gain"

So here I go with some of the tips which I have tried...

1. To keep the knife sharp always wash them carefully with table salt.

2.Some times knife get rusted ,If you scrub a piece of Onion over the rust and wash it after 10 minutes... Its all gone ..

3.To keep the Ginger fresh peel them ,put them in Ziploc bag and keep them in a Freezer They will stay fresh for long time

4.Some plastic bags smell really bad to remove that stinky smell u can wash those bags thoroughly with Salt water.

5.To remove that odor from refrigerator u can keep a piece of coal in a cup inside refrigerator.

Will update some more later.. :)

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Actually, just yesterday a friend and I were talking about the healing powers of the salty sea water.