Hi people .. After a long time I have a topic to add in my blog...
I know You all know what it is... Yes!!! Its a Soup recipe.
To tell the fact i have never seen Broccoli when I was in India but have heard abt it though..
Its a really healthy Green..So i thought why not to prepare a soup out of it..
Here it goes...
Ingredients:
1 ) 2 large Broccoli heads
2) Butter 1 tsp
3) Salt and pepper as per your taste
4) Cream for garnishing
Boil the broccoli in water till it becomes soft.
Drain the water in a bowl and make a paste of broccoli when it is hot( If the broccoli is grinded hot it gives a smooth paste)
In a bowl take one spoon butter and add the paste and water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper as per your taste
Garnish it with little of fresh cream
Note : You can add any vegetable of your choice in this soup to make it more healthier.
No comments:
Post a Comment